Sunday, January 15, 2012

SNOW DAY!!!

And what a beautiful day it was!
We now have a blanket of snow covering our usually green landscape! Which makes this momma happy! I need a snow day every now and then!
Kalia had just woken up from her nap when I took her outside. She was pretty unsure at first what all this white stuff was and what all the fuss was about. Apparently, yesterday (kind of snow day) didn't really make an impression.
"You want me to PLAY in this"?
Yup, we do. So we made her a snowman and she followed us all over the yard while we rolled up snow!And Shane (Being his goofy self) decided to have a sing with the snowman since our gospel meeting was canceled!!!
Taking a walk down the street, admiring winters beauty.
Kalia enjoyed zig-zagging all over the street!
Too cute not to share. She's off in her own little world!
Oh the joys of snow! I love how it quiets the city, and there is a sort of peace in the air.
And, the fun memories it makes for kids of all ages! :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I know your snow is causing oodles of problems but I do love the fun pictures. Mary my nurse said "all your favorite pictures of your granddaughter are of her backside" Ha

Pamella said...

Your snow is beautiful! All we are getting is rain! Sure hope your power stays on now! Keep warm!