The photos are just a perk, I am mostly writing to share Kalia's latest achievement!
She is WALKING!
She is loving her new found mobility! She has pretty much walked all over our entire house and laughs the whole time she is doing it. She thinks its pretty neat! When she falls she says, "Whoa" and jumps back up and goes again!
~
She used daddy as a jungle gym one evening and then took a short little rest. Pretty cute I'd say!
She is loving her new found mobility! She has pretty much walked all over our entire house and laughs the whole time she is doing it. She thinks its pretty neat! When she falls she says, "Whoa" and jumps back up and goes again!
~
She used daddy as a jungle gym one evening and then took a short little rest. Pretty cute I'd say!
I'm getting her trained early! Learning all about a broom.
Here's the best picture I could get of her walking.
It's not easy taking clear pictures now! She will forever be on the go!
It's not easy taking clear pictures now! She will forever be on the go!
She can't seem to get enough of them. She just keeps coming back for more!
I gathered all of her stuffed animals that had slowly migrated down from her room, and was getting ready to take them back upstairs, when I found them here. Piled on top of the ottoman. These little piles make me laugh, because I find them everywhere, and you just wonder what is going through their little heads!
She fills our days with joy, and now exercise!
What more could parents ask for?
What more could parents ask for?


3 comments:
You're in trouble now! Once they start walking... :)
Love your pics of your sweet little one...and love the header photo!
Happy Holidays!
Love it---Shane like the picture of you two playing on the floor! Thanks my daughter for posting...
The piles of toys...yeah, just ask my mom about that. Kalia gets that from her dad, that's for sure!
Post a Comment