Monday, December 19, 2011

Adding on...

...another little Kleppen that is!
Yes, It's true for those of you who haven't heard the news yet.
We are expecting another munchkin to arrive in late May.
Its hard to believe this is happening again ALREADY!!!! But, there is no doubt we are excited for another addition to our family!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
And then, there is our sweet little Kalia who is keeping us on our toes now that she is walking! Momma spends a little more time consoling and cuddling these days as accidents happen more frequently.

I had a string of lights out of the box and here comes Kalia to check them out. So, I took the opportunity to take a few pictures. Kind of a fun thing to play with I thought.






We hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Big congratulations to you!!!

Pamella said...

Well, as you know I check blogs often even if I don't take time to leave a comment. I love checking and finding new pictures, so THANK YOU once again for keeping
us "posted". These are really cute and original. We are very excited for the "addition" too!

Elizabeth said...

Ah cute pictures! (and yes you were about to get a lecture about updating your blog lol) Love it!!