Where have we been the last few weeks? Well... first we spent some time traveling to Idaho, attending convention, and spending time with family. But, the big time taker has been our latest investment.
A NEW HOUSE!!!!
(And yes, we are going to live in this one! :)
Its got a lot of work to be done, but we are geared up and ready to tackle it!
For now, a sneak peek. More pictures to come later.
A NEW HOUSE!!!!
(And yes, we are going to live in this one! :)
Its got a lot of work to be done, but we are geared up and ready to tackle it!
For now, a sneak peek. More pictures to come later.
MUST GET SLEEP!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th!


4 comments:
Congrats!!! It's SO much fun to decorate your own home! have fun with all of those boxes. :)
Once you decide on colors...let me know and I'll make you something! :)
Yay!!!! I'm so excited to come visit! I wish I could come over and help for a week or two :) And shop haha. I miss Kalia - skype soon! Love, Kara
Super exciting, cant wait to see the inside of the house (skype is ok but not as real) Definitely time to see my favorite granddaughter and favorite daughter in law!!!Elizabeth
Thanks for sharing your pictures, don't know where you found the time to do it though. I wish we were still there to help with everything that has to be done and to play with that darling Kalia. We miss all of you. And yes Elizabeth, you have got to see Kalia, she is growing so fast and is so fun!
Post a Comment