Friday, July 8, 2011

June Days!

I am finally getting my pictures from my trip home uploaded. Here is a little bit of what we did.
~
Kalia ate ice cream, and LOVED IT!!!Korbin wanted to hold Kalia all the time!
Playing with Tractors!
One day we visited Grandma at the office and she got to play with her phone. Kalia was in heaven! She LOVES cell phones!
Trying out the kiddy pool.
Korbin and Kamea checking out the slide!
Must have been alright, because she's going for round 2!We also celebrated my Mom's and Malia's birthday while we were home. It was fun to be a part of the party!
JC showing Korbin how to roast the perfect marshmallow. Mom seems quit interested also! :)
Sandra Ramey and mom with her beautiful smore!
My precious little girl and I.
This is what I get when I ask for a smile. No one cooperates! :)
Mom and her girls.I had a wonderful time at home, although I always wish it could have been longer! So...we can't wait to come back!

3 comments:

Pamella said...

Precious little girl once again, makes me lonesome for all of you. SO fun to have you home and now you can have a kiddy pool and s'mores at your OWN house. Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

Ah Suzanne such fun pictures of all of you at home, and yes we love those blue eyes too!

Sandra Ramey said...

so fun to be with you
Suzanne and sweet little girl! You have some great picturs of her and fun memories too!