Kalia is really growing up! She is at a really fun age right now. Well, any age will be fun, but her mobility, actions, and emotions, are all new to us right now and we are loving it! She was playing by herself for a little while and she just looked so cute, so I had to snap a picture. (of course, then she had to see what I was doing, and self play was all over with!) :)
"Hi Mom!"
Shane was helping her peek around the corner!
We accidentally forgot it was union meeting until we pulled into the driveway of our Sunday meeting and realized no one was home. So... I had to get a picture of us to prove that we WERE dressed and ready for meeting, just not presently attending one! :) Oops. Hope we remember next month!


5 comments:
Love the hooded sneak picture! Wow do I have a cute granddaughter or what??? Thanks for posting during your busy days.
Love the peeking as well. Missing you!
haha! that was us several months ago...got to meeting and no one was home...oops. :)
I have to agree with Elizabeth, what a cutie. See you in 3 days!
That's a great idea - taking a picture in dress clothes in front of random foliage as proof of "meeting-attendance-attempt" ;o) I believe you though, about forgetting it was Union Sunday due to the absence of a tie on Shane ... ;o)
Post a Comment