Today my sweet little one is 6 MONTHS OLD!!! I truly can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital!
Well at least she is 6 months and healthy! We can be thankful for that. At her checkup today she weighed in at 17 # 7.5 oz. (75-90 percentile) and stood 27.5 inches (90+ percentile). She's one tall girl!! But we love her that way.
Here are a few pictures from the last week and weekend.
Discovered her toes and loves to hold onto them! My favorite part about babies! I think it is so cute!
Playtime with daddy
Getting ready for our walk in the freezing cold!!
All bundled up!
As I was labeling these photos, I realized there were a lot of firsts on here for Kalia! Again, its amazing how fast they grow and change! We are looking forward to what the next 6 months bring....A bucket full of firsts. So stay tuned and I'll keep you updated!


1 comment:
So precious! Just loved watching her on Skype tonight. Thanks for calling.
Post a Comment