...and through the air, to grandmothers house we go. The plane knows the way to carry its passengers through white and fluffy clouds....
~
We took a quick trip to Montana this last weekend for Shane's Grandmas 90th birthday.
Kalia did wonderful on the airplane. She hardly made a peep, which made her parents VERY happy!

Sporting her cowgirl shirt at Great Grandmas house!

4 Generations!!

She loved Grandma Lila!

Yes, we have lots of pictures with daddy! And I have to share them because they are so cute!

This is what I saw a lot of this weekend. Everyone gathered around the baby! She was the center of attention.

"Hi mom! I'm playing with Uncle Trent"!

Meeting Trent's dog. It didn't go over quite as well this time. I only got this one picture and then she started crying!

Grandma let her suck on a can of pop!

"Now, if I could only get this thing open! I know there is better stuff inside"!
We had a wonderful trip and we can't wait to back!!!
2 comments:
Yay, new pictures! Looks like a great time in MT. Thanks for sharing with us. I do like your new background too.
Okay, time to visit Uncle Jed in Hawaii!
Post a Comment