Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The view from here

I resorted to using the Bjorn today so I could get a few things done. She has hardly slept during the day for a few days now and i am getting so far behind on EVERYTHING!!! As long as i am holding her, she sleeps and is happy.Here's my attempt to get a smile on camera. Hmmm... not exactly a smile but cute nonetheless!Her new favorite thing. Sucking on her hand. Even when she is eating she will stop and find a hand to suck on!!!!AND.....
ITS OFFICIAL!
I think we now have a complete Duplo farm set! Shane bought the combine off eBay from someone in London!!!

5 comments:

AmyB said...

i love the farm set!! and your baby :-)

M. Miller said...

Oh she is so darling in the towel! Love it.

Tawn said...

i'll speak up from my lurker status and say you have an adorable daughter. and to say that the whole "only sleep during the day while in the carrier" phase does pass, and then you'll have a super napper who will nap anywhere with any noise and movement due to all the early on experience.

Anonymous said...

Suzanne, these are such darling pictures. Do you know it has been over a month since I have seen her??? WAAAAAAY to long. Love the towel pics

Elizabeth said...

trying to make this work for me tonight--anyway anonymous is me