I am SMILING today because...
~
1. IT'S SNOWING!!!!
And I'm warm and cozy inside with my little bundle of joy!


2. I am in love with my precious little girl,

3. she smiles for me,

4. I have the cutest little niece who loves to lay on the floor just like her daddy and read books.

and as soon as she knows there's a camera taking pictures...she instantly drops what she is doing and says "CHEESE"!!!

5. We already filled our bellies with turkey, stuffing, and potatoes
(because we are staying home for Thanksgiving and our family won't be here to be thankful with us)

and
6. because,
Kalia already expressed to us that she wants a
PINK tool box for Christmas!

It's a wonderful day. Hope
yours is filled with smiles too!
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing all the precious pictures of this little bundle of joy. Love your blog...Happy Thanksgiving from the N.E. corner of COLD SNOWY Montana.
not sure who anonymous was but I can say ditto---love the smile picture(it is the first Kalia smile I have seen) and your table is perfect!!!!
Suzanne! I came across your blog thru Nicole's blog, so forgive me for taking a peek ;)
Your daughter is beautiful and I just wanted to stop by and say a late congrats!
Hope all is well :)
Love these pictures! They make me "Smile" too. So cute, thanks for keeping us updated!
I'm pretty sure Clem does not want a pink tool box. I haven't asked her directly though.
Post a Comment