Hey Suzanne, It was great to hear from you!! I didn't even know that you were expecting. Your little one is so stinking cute and I love her name!! I would love to catch up sometime when you are down, but no worries I know how crazy life is. Semd me your email so that maybe we can keep in touch a little better! Mine is snamurphy@cableone.net Hope all is well!
3 comments:
Sounds like this Grandma should be on her way to Seattle! However, you will survive even though it seems like you won't. Hugs to all!
Oh, Sue...hang in there. I'm betting that those sweet smiles from that adorable face make you feel just a bit better. :)
Hey Suzanne, It was great to hear from you!! I didn't even know that you were expecting. Your little one is so stinking cute and I love her name!! I would love to catch up sometime when you are down, but no worries I know how crazy life is. Semd me your email so that maybe we can keep in touch a little better! Mine is snamurphy@cableone.net Hope all is well!
Ariane
Post a Comment