Saturday, September 19, 2015

More of Idaho

I found more. Pictures of Idaho. So, I think I better post some of them.

Beautiful clear skies and view of the mountains near my home town.
I forgot to post this in my last post when my friend came to visit us. We had 2 seconds to snap this photo before all the kids scampered off!
Ready for a ride!
 Games and cousins
Cousins, legos, and grandma great!
"Hop in Jax, I'll push you!"
 My grandpa and grandma, my mom and dad, and all their grandkids.
 Grandpa and Grandma are all smiles! They are so happy to be great grandparents!
And, just because, all the boys!
 My dapper little man.
 And my growing up girl. (sniff, sniff)
  I don't see any attitude here, do you?
 Nothing like playing with sand at grandmas house!
These picture were so long ago now but, its nice to go back and remember our time there!
Next up, Seattle.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Suzanne, looking at this while at work. Love the WHOLE grandpas and grandmas and grandkids picture!

Pamella said...

Oh thank you thank you for sharing your pictures. We LOVED having you here!