We started out the month with a very foggy evening which nocked the power out. The kids went into to total panic mode! "Who turned off the lights?", "Daddy fix the lights!" Kinley ran around flipping switches trying to turn the lights. He just couldn't figure it out! After all of the ruckus, the lights came back on and we woke up to a beautiful frosty landscape!
For Christmas we met up with my family in a little town called Victor, just on the other side of the mountains from Jackson, WY.
We had a wonderful time, just relaxing!
The first morning we were there we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. And while Uncle Kenyon was dispensing some whipped cream, it exploded and covered little Jaxson. While he didn't find it very funny, the rest of us had a good chuckle!
Just one way to get your morning rolling!
Auntie Julie provided games for the kids to play with for the week. Here they are waiting for the "ok" to open their games.
Kinley and Jaxson played together pretty well. They are only 5 months apart.
the older kids playing their games
Playing in the snow.
There was a depression right outside the house which provided a perfect place for the kids to go sledding.
The wreaths hanging outside on the house.
Here's these two hanging out together again.
A Happy baby!
Our family of five under the antler arch.
It was SO bright and I could not see. I guess I didn't get the memo to wear sun glasses.
Happy to be together!
And, happy to be in Jackson!
We had just left the biggest toy store I have ever seen and daddy honored some requests!
We had just left the biggest toy store I have ever seen and daddy honored some requests!
The kids enjoyed hot chocolate and a stirring stick!
Games on the iPads were great entertainment!!!As you'll see in the next few pictures.
Something was funny!
Here's one way to get around quickly! Have your older cousins push you!
Grandma and Grandpa dressed the kids in new jammies for Christmas Eve!
Kinley is holding cookies for Santa and Kenzi is holding his thirst quencher.
Our view of the Tetons.
And the beautiful frosty landscape.
Those days were wonderful.
I only wish our time together was longer!
But alas, good times must come to an end.
Until we meet again dear family, happy trails to you!
I only wish our time together was longer!
But alas, good times must come to an end.
Until we meet again dear family, happy trails to you!







No comments:
Post a Comment