After our few days in Seattle, my mother in law flew back home, and we continued onto Omak to visit another friend. I couldn't just drive back home and not take the time to see them. Every minute was worth it! Our days were full of dirt and fun!
~~~~~~
The view of the river on the drive to their place is always so gorgeous with the reflection of the hills and the sky.
(its a little blurry since I took it while I was driving)
(its a little blurry since I took it while I was driving)
We stopped at Cider Works on the way and took a picture with Mater. The kids were ecstatic to spend a little time with him.
There was just no better place to be than outside.
This sweet little man is always happy and willing to share his toys.
Kalia insisted on riding Lightning even though she was too big to be riding him.
And Kinley...well he thought he could drive the 4 wheeler and carry a truck along with him.
Of course....the sand box kept the boys happy for hours!
Sweet little Vanessa was so cute and happy just sit'n in the sink watching us make dinner.
The days were warm, and so the pool came out.
Brr... mom. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to slide down into that cold water!
Picnics are always the best!
This little 4 wheeler was the main attraction as you can tell by the pictures. So, we had to try to get all of them in for a ride. They were all smiles.
And...they're off!
We had SO much fun just hanging out and playing! As we drove away, the kids kept asking when we would get to go back. Hopefully soon.
Our drive back home was successful. And I say that because, I drove by myself with the kids, for 15 hours. I broke the drive up into a couple of days which made it doable.
We are back in Montana now, and our days have been packed full. Never a dull moment here!






1 comment:
Precious Memories!!! Your days as room mates has developed into a special friendship and now you get to share your motherhood years together. What a treasure!
Post a Comment