Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Life as we know it today

We have managed to stay alive after our big move.
Whew! What else can I say?  It was a long haul, but surprisingly we've managed!
We are settling into Shane's parents house and fitting right into spring work, and house keeping!
Somewhere among unpacking boxes, lunch box making for the hard working guys, convention preparations, attending convention, enjoying company, and exploring the ground we now call home, we found out we are expecting another GIRL!
Oh, Kalia is beyond excited!
One day (before we knew what we were having) Kalia told Shane " You better not have another boy or I'll be very upset! I already have a brother!"
I guess her wish is coming true.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now...to share a few pictures of our first couple of weeks in Montana.
 
Who is checking out who?
Playing with a grass blade.  Hmmm... There are other things to do out here! :)
Tractor rides with Uncle T.
She's enjoying a bit of my childhood.  A book being read to you by way of a tape player! 
Enjoying a book together.
Now Kinley has found a love for the farm.  He sits and reads farming magazines!  Here, Uncle Jed got roped into telling him what all the equipment is. 
It has been raining nearly everyday for weeks.  So, the rain boots are getting a good work out. 
Between showers...Shane took them on a little adventure.
 

They call this the war path.
When they got to the end, Kinley kept tugging on daddy's finger to keep going.  He must have enjoyed his little adventure.
This little farm girl.
Had her first horse ride.
And the horses loved the treats!
 
We have certainly been enjoying the view.  Shane woke me up at 4:45 one morning to check out the fog in the valley.  Thanks hubby!  It was gorgeous....but......
Driving a tractor home one evening.
I just can't get enough of these sunsets!

4 comments:

Jed said...

I am pretty sure I have that tractor parts catalog memorized. Forget the books, Kinley would bring me that catalog over and over and over. I must have "read" that to him 20 times. I will say, I loved every minute of it too!

Elizabeth said...

We are loving it!!!!

Pamella said...

Love the picture of the kids wading in the rain water puddles. Precious! Montana is being good to you.

Mo said...

Fun pictures! Love them all - I especially smiled at Uncle Jed reading the tractor parts catalog :) So exciting to think about a little girl! Looking forward to getting together sometime! :)