Today is the day our little man turns 2!
I remember very clearly at 2:32 pm I had my first contraction..... and now you know the rest of the story! Life goes on and they get bigger and bigger and every day you think to yourself, "Where does the time go and how did he get so big?"
I still don't know. But, it happens.
There have been a lot of changes in this little mans life lately (more on that to come in the next post) and he just glides through like a champ. We are very thankful for his easy going personality and his sense of humor (even though he can't talk yet). He keeps us laughing all day long!
Oh! He melts my heart!
Yes, he's all boy! Just let me dig in the mud and dirt, let me throw rocks and splash in the water and I'll be the happiest thing you've ever seen!
Due to our recent relocation and lack of planning. My mother in law had all the fixings to throw together a little party for him the other night. He was a pretty happy boy!
We love you little man and we're so happy to have you in our lives!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
.jpg)


1 comment:
Happy Happy Birthday sweet Kinley! You are a handsome little guy. We love you SO much! Grandpa Kalvin and Gramdma Pam
Post a Comment