Friday, April 11, 2014

Friends

The kids and I are spending a little time in Idaho while my handy husband finishes all of our remodeling projects on our house.
And so....
We went walking one day and I
think they have finally reached a stage
in their short little lives where they
actually appreciate each other.
These pictures show a little love...
 




Come over here...lets check the mail.
I think I can, I think I can.
No luck sister?
Maybe little brother can help get the mail box open. Nope, I'm not tall enough either.
Onto something else.
Discovering their shadows.
 
It was fun to walk behind these two and watch their love for each other grow.  Kinley is so good at just following along and doing what his big sister is doing.  Whew! I'm glad they are becoming friends.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love these pictures! ( and these kids)