Friday, November 15, 2013

Halloween

I'm finally getting around to posting Halloween pictures.
Few pictures were taken but much fun was had!
We took the kids to Kara and Adam's apartment complex and let them trick or treat to their hearts content.
 "TRICK OR TREAT!!"
 Kalia wanted to be a monster.  So, I found her a monster costume from the movie Monsters Inc.  So, Kalia is Sully and Auntie Kara surprised us and dressed up as Sully's side kick Mike.  Kalia was so excited!
 Kinley was a little skeleton and caught on to the "treats" pretty quickly!
 Ready for the next house!
Kinley followed along behind Kalia and did everything she did. 
 "Sure is nice to have an older sibling to show me how all works!"
Whew! I purposefully bought them little treat bags so we wouldn't come home with too much candy.  It almost worked.

1 comment:

Pamella said...

Darling! A successful Trick or Treat. Kalia will talk about this for a long time.