Five years ago today he slipped a ring on my finger and we said "I DO!"
What was just the two of us...
has now become four of us!
*family photo by Taylor Grant
Several times a day I twist my ring around my finger. And every time I do, I am reminded of the vows we made. Not a day goes by that I don't think about our wedding day and how thankful I am for the choices I made and for the man I married.
I look forward to the years ahead, getting to know my best friend, and raising this beautiful family.




4 comments:
Great family photo! I hope I get a copy!!
Awwww, a lump in my throat and happy tears in my eyes. Contratulations! Wishing you many many more just as special as the last 5.
Just so happy for all the great decisions you kids make daily. Love ya all lots and lots
That is a beautiful family photo! Congrats to you! :)
Post a Comment