Haha...so true! I often have had two babies in diapers....let me tell you, its great motivation to get the older one potty trained!! Hope you guys are doing good.
Ha ha ha, you are hilarious! At least you can have a sense of humor about it! I loved helping with the on going changing, just wish you weren't so far away. Luv Mom
6 comments:
Hahaa! This made me laugh out loud. We still have 5 1/2 months until baby McD arrives and my mom is already stocking up on diapers and wipes!! :)
Haha...so true! I often have had two babies in diapers....let me tell you, its great motivation to get the older one potty trained!! Hope you guys are doing good.
HeeHee...that's a funny picture. So happy for all of you! You have a beautiful little family. Can't wait to see more pics.
Haha this made me laugh. My life in a couple months unless T decides to potty train himself :)
oh, how i remember this. it does end someday.
Ha ha ha, you are hilarious! At least you can have a sense of humor about it! I loved helping with the on going changing, just wish you weren't so far away. Luv Mom
Post a Comment