Saturday, June 9, 2012

2 weeks and more

 Kinley is two weeks old and still holds the title of a perfect baby! He eats well, and sleeps all the time.  The only time he cries is when we change his diaper.  Whew!  Such a change from Kalias infancy.
The only picture I got of him with his eyes (barely) open.

First Sunday Meeting with Kinley

We bought Kalia some sunglasses and put them on her, only to look again and find her asleep!

She is finally warming up to Kinley and actually asked to hold him.

Grandma Pam and Kinley

Multi tasking...baby watching and sewing.  Thanks for all your help mom!

Holding Kinley again

One last snuggle before she had to leave.  We couldn't have survived without your help Kara!  Thank you!

1 comment:

Pamella said...

Thank you Thank you for posting pictures! I've been watching for a new post. Kinley has gained some weight between the time I left and the time Kara left. Awesome! So glad he is such a good baby. Hugs to all, Mom