DUSTIN AND BROOKNEY
that is!
Yes, Kalia and I had the privilege of attending my cousins wedding in Maui!!!!
It was a GORGEOUS wedding!
Enough said!
Enjoy the pictures!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(a refreshing escape from reality!:)

Tying the knot!

Grandpa Doug praying

THE NEWLYWEDS!
HAPPY AND IN LOVE!



Cutting the cake.
I love this picture...Brookney is just letting Dustin know he better not even think about it!

Just a few of the family pictures that mom caught on her camera
~The Grant Family~

Dusting with his mom and dad

The wedding party

I love this picture of Brian holding on to the tip of her shoe...just trying to hold on to a piece of her!

The man who started this wonderful family,

....and his wife.
We love you so much!

Kalia loved to smell any flower in sight...So, someone let her wear their lei for a little bit. She was in love!

I love this picture of us on the beach.

Not the clearest picture, but too cute not to share!
The Millers.

Mom and I.
Sure wish we had gotten more pictures of us all... but we were enjoying ourselves too much to stop and take pictures!

And a cute picture of best friends and their babies!

It's hard to express how beautiful the wedding was and we are so thankful we were able to attend and watch these two get Maui'd!
Stay tuned for part 2 of Hawaii.....
No comments:
Post a Comment