
And then....
it was time for fun in the SUN!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's Kalia posing by the pool

Time with Connor and Nicole

6 months apart, but best buds. Ha, Ha....
They hardly even knew each other was there!

I put Kalia in this floaty and she instantly relaxed and just laid there! I couldn't quit laughing, and she didn't move from this position for 5 minutes, or well....until the floaty ran out of air!

Grandpa and Grandma Grant treated us to a Luau one evening. Grand entertainment, and WONDERFUL food!

Kenyon and Julie
(Sorry no pictures my sweet nephews)

Mom, Dad, and Grandpa

Grandma and Taylor

And then there was the beach....
aaaaaaahhhh.... need I say more. I couldn't soak up enough sun. It was so wonderful!
Kalia LOVED the water this time too! She screamed, laughed, and jumped around every time the water came up to her feet! So cute.

Hey mom, this is the life!

These are some cute smiles I got of her when the water would hit her feet!

Full of joy!


Once she realized she could move around, she made tracks! Literally.
Walking on her knees.

and then crawling.
I love the zig-zag pattern in the sand, not sure where to go in the big world!

So warn out! This is how she fell asleep in her stroller after an afternoon at the beach!

Our last dinner together before we all had to part ways and head home.

Grandma and Kalia at dinner

Momma, the pack horse! But Love'n it!

One last look at the beautiful turquoise ocean before we left.

Our trip was much too short, but.......
it couldn't have been any better! We watched a beautiful couple get married, soaked up some much needed warm sun, and spent time with a wonderful family and friends.
Can't wait to do it again!
2 comments:
Fun posts!!! Laurel looked at the pictures on fb and said when you guys are home next she wants to meet Kalia she said she just looks "so self contained, reserved and contented"
How fun...what a neat treat to be there with so much family!
Post a Comment