Not much to report here. Just life. And so....our days are full, even if there isn't much to show for it. But....I do have a few photos of Kalia over the past couple of days. Which I know the Grandmas will be excited about! :)
~
I have been trying for a month to get Kalia to drink milk. Still no luck!! Do I have to put chocolate in it to get her to like it?!!!!:) I don't know. But, she loves the carton! She turned it and pointed at it for some time, and even "mooed" at the cow. It was pretty cute.
~
I have been trying for a month to get Kalia to drink milk. Still no luck!! Do I have to put chocolate in it to get her to like it?!!!!:) I don't know. But, she loves the carton! She turned it and pointed at it for some time, and even "mooed" at the cow. It was pretty cute.
her most recent thrill! Climbing the stairs!!!!! Just all the sudden. Sunday morning I couldn't find her down stairs, and i was quit perplexed. So, I frantically started searching the house, and found her quietly sitting in her chair in her room reading a book! I couldn't believe it. I suppose one day she'll just decide to walk too! No baby steps, just full on walking!


6 comments:
You are soooo right about the Grandmas needing their picture fix! Still in love with the monkey I see. Perfect, just perfect.
for some reason I cant make this take my comment except under "anonymous"
On the milk thing, have you tried mixing it half or 3/4 with breast milk? Sometimes that will help the transition, slowly put more milk and less breast milk until its just milk.
My 3yo just started drinking milk, more than a year after she weaned from breastmilk, and the one still nursing doesn't want it. Some parents try putting a tsp of vanilla (the same kind you bake with) into the milk with success.
Have you tried heating the milk a little? Maybe Kalia objects to the cold temperature? These kids like to give their parents little puzzles to figure out. :) But, probably you're right, she's holding out for the chocolate.
Can't believe the stair climbing trick, and now she goes down as well. Who needs a jungle gym, she can swing from the banister now!
Post a Comment