Friday, September 30, 2011

12 month pictures before its too late.

Well.... These pictures were taken at the last minute one day with a very tired girl. So, I'm not all that impressed with them. But, I guess they will have to do because I haven't had a chance to get any others. Hopefully one of these days we can get some good professional pictures taken.
~
My little sweetie!and of course....she loves to give her monkey hugs.AND....
any other stuffed animal that is close by!
She is totally into books now! She loves to look, point, and ask us to read to her!See the duck mom!
Well.... they may not be the best pictures, but they give a little glimpse of our girl at 12 months old! WOW! Growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Pamella said...

Happy 12 months Kalia! You are growing up so fast. We love seeing your little personality developing. You are an awesome little girl. We love you, Gpa n Gma

Elizbeth Kleppen said...

Great pictures again of my favorite grandchild!!!!! Love those little toes.