This is a long post but, I've been getting nagged about not posting pictures. So... here are a few pictures from last week.
~
Shane had to go to Ireland for work. We took a few pictures before he left and I love this one with him holding Kalia. He's such a proud daddy!!

a quick one of the three of us.

Auntie Kara came over for the weekend and soaked up every minute she could being an Auntie.


Elizabeth came and spent the week with me while Shane was gone to Ireland. I am so thankful for family who love us. It would have been a long week alone if she hadn't been here!

Uncle Jed meeting his niece for the first time!

I had a good laugh when I really thought about our shopping trip the other day. Here Elizabeth is carrying Kalia in the Bjorn and we are pushing around a stroller. Why? Just so we have a place for our bags? Of course isn't that what a stroller is for? I think she was in the stroller for a grand total of 20 min. that day. She would much rather be carried.

Fresh baked bread! Mmm... it just makes the house smell so good! I wish i could make bread every day just for the aroma!

A scene from a walk

a peaceful walking trail

Reading nursery rhymes

Love this picture of her stretching

Sun setting in Seattle. We have an absolutely gorgeous fall. It's been clear and sunny for over a week now. I LOVE IT!

5 comments:
sweet photos, suzanne! glad you had some help...
Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting more pictures! :) So glad Elizabeth was there to help pass the week and soak up that beautiful Kalia. She sure is growing, love to see it. The more picture nagging grandma. :)
Strollers make WONDERFUL shopping carts! ;)
I love your photos! and Jed is as proud as the rest of the family! I can see why, you girl is so cute.
Twas a fun week filled with my beautiful girls (all three of them). Oh ya we did think of you now and then Shane. Luv Mom
Post a Comment