YIKES.... ONLY ONE MORE MONTH!!!
~
Slowly but surely we are preparing for this baby! My dear friend Nicole visited for a few days and helped me get the room put together. I love it! Hope little miss "Clementine" loves it too! (That's what Shane's brother has been calling her! :)
~
Here's a peek at the crib!
We are so excited to have Shane FINALLY done with his MBA!!! I actually get to see him now!! Since we have been married I would see him for a few hours a day and then our weekends were spent with little communication because he was studying! So.... it is nice to have a husband whose mind and time is free!!
CONGRATULATIONS SHANE!!
CONGRATULATIONS SHANE!!


3 comments:
I love what you chose for colors! Very sweet! Your pregnancy has gone fast...at least for me it has :-) heehee. Can't wait to hear about her arrival! Congrats to Shane. You timed all of that just right!
How fun it must be to have your baby's room coming together. I can't wait to see it. CONTRATULATIONS TO SHANE TOO! what an accomplishment! We are so proud of you.
Congrads Shane..I love the colors of crib...can't wait to see her pictures..we here in the N.E. corner are excited.
Post a Comment