A little tart, but mostly sweet!
Congrats!! A girl will even out the cousins! Very exciting!
To say I am excited isn't even a powerful enough word :)
Yay! Yay! Yay! And may I say it again...Yay! So happy for all of you!
Awesome! Congratulations! I am so happy for you both.
Congratulations! You will be a wonderful mom!
awesome!! :)
How exciting! Congratulations! She'll be beautiful.
CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you all!
I'd have to agree with Malia! Wahooooo!
Wondered when this would hit the blog---Excited, excited and excited. Congratulations to you both-- love from prospective grandma
Oh Suzanne and Shane, we are so excited about this little girl! You are already half way through the pregnancy, unbelievable! Congratulations all around!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congrats!! A girl will even out the cousins! Very exciting!
To say I am excited isn't even a powerful enough word :)
Yay! Yay! Yay! And may I say it again...Yay! So happy for all of you!
Awesome! Congratulations! I am so happy for you both.
Congratulations! You will be a wonderful mom!
awesome!! :)
How exciting! Congratulations! She'll be beautiful.
CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you all!
I'd have to agree with Malia! Wahooooo!
Wondered when this would hit the blog---Excited, excited and excited. Congratulations to you both-- love from prospective grandma
Oh Suzanne and Shane, we are so excited about this little girl! You are already half way through the pregnancy, unbelievable! Congratulations all around!
Post a Comment