Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another weekend post.

Shane and I found a restaurant along the waterfront in downtown Seattle that we absolutely love. So... we treat ourselves once a month to their mouthwatering Crab Corn Chowder! It is so amazing, i just can't get enough of it! This is where we spent a portion of our Friday night, while Shane spent the rest studying for his finals. Saturday afternoon, Malia and I shopped until we dropped! Kamea is such a trooper, she didn't make a peep all day! She MUST have her mothers genes... born ready to shop! :)
~
While the weather outside can't decide if it should snow, rain, or hail... I am enjoying a cup of my favorite tea! You may recognize the green leaf, if not, you must try this tea. It's by Tea Forte mostly found at specialty shops, but it is most Divine!
Hope everyone had a wonderful relaxing weekend!

2 comments:

The Miller's said...

lets go shopping again real soon!

BuZy Family said...

Now that is some cool looking tea. What specialty shops do you find that in? Sandra