Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello March!

Recently, I was reminiscing with my sister in law about my travels in Italy. I haven't been able to stop thinking about the delicious Gelato and cappuccinos i indulged in while I was there. So this weekend, these cravings drove me right down to Pike's Place Market in the heart of Seattle to a little shop that serves just what I needed! A little taste of Italy! I had my gelato, got to cold, and then warmed up with a double shot cappuccino. It was close enough to what I had remembered! Mmm... SO GOOD!!
~
To Katie and Billie: If you are reading this... I want to THANK YOU AGAIN for the beautiful scrapbooks from my journey! They are so beautiful, and bring back so many memories! Yes, my 3 scoops of gelato! I enjoyed every last bite and lick of it!
I love the bright colors of the fruit on display here! Ahh! A promise of Spring!!!
~
I know, I just posted about how I loved the snow. But... I am also excited for spring now that March is here! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

BJ said...

Katie and I were just telling someone about your trip to Italy and how much we enjoyed making your scrapbook! We both felt like we had been there! I am glad to see you so happy!

Billie

KatieB said...

Yep...you saved me a ton of money. Working with your beautiful photos was as good as being there for me. Awesome pics from Pikes Place!

Pamella said...

Hey Shane & Suz, fun weekend again! Good to talk to you tonight and get caught up. Have a great week.