I know this is a long overdue post. We haven't been doing a whole lot since our wedding. Just getting settled in and working. Here is Shane. Pretty much where I find him after he gets home from work, every weekend, and whenever there is some free time. Working away at his computer. He's working on his masters in Business Administration and it consumes any spare moment of his time. Hence the reason we haven't been out and about! I love him dearly and I'm excited for him to finish as it will open more doors and opportunities.
We are looking forward to the holidays and our travels home. For Turkey day we are departing from Seattle on a 22 hour train ride across northern Washington, Idaho, and Montana. Sounds exciting doesn't it? Well...... it is for a little while. I can't wait for the hustle and bustle of the Kleppen house when the whole family is home! It's going to be so exciting!
But, what we are most anticipating is the birth of my niece (Ryan and Malia's baby). Can't wait to see you baby Miller!


2 comments:
Hey Shane & Suszanne, thanks for the update. Have a great trip and lots of fun over Turkey day. Love you, Mom
Since I don't have 7 friends with blogs, I'm just picking random people I know so TAG, YOU'RE IT.
Lorri
Post a Comment