Friday, November 6, 2015

Adrie

On our last beautiful fall day, I took Adrie out for a little photo shoot.  I wanted to capture a few pictures of her before it got too cold.  A couple of them turned out cute, and we had a fun little adventure to boot!


 Playing Peek-A-Boo!! This is her version (she thinks she is covering her eyes!).

 She is the happiest baby EVER!!!
  Somehow, I snapped this picture of Kinley. Posed just perfectly, and so handsome!
searching for land.
We ended the photo shoot with this scene!
Absolutely beautiful!

2 comments:

Pamella said...

These are amazing Suzanne. You did a really good job!

Mo said...

You'll forever be glad you went on this little adventure....both for the fun memories and for the fabulous pictures you captured. The light and colors in the first picture...it's amazing! The rest are equally as great - so fun!