My sweet baby girl turned one last week and I am still in shock!
How is it that one year has literally slipped away?
Somehow it has.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a little glimpse into this little girls life at one year:
She started walking 2 days before her birthday,
Has 4 teeth, with one popping through this week,
She LOVES to eat, always holding onto your legs begging for a taste of your food,
scared yet excited to pet the dogs,
LOVES her daddy, and her siblings too (momma is last choice),
She weighs 19 lbs. 7 oz. and is 30.5" tall,
and
SHE IS THE HAPPIEST BABY EVER!!!
Oh, how we love you so!
Photos by:
Jenelle Quigley
BEAUTIphotography.com
jenelle@BEAUTIphotography.com
BEAUTIphotography.com
jenelle@BEAUTIphotography.com





3 comments:
Just precious! Such great pictures! Happy 1 year way too soon!
I love her!! And these photos - totally captured that toothy grin :)
Sweet Adrie....how are you one already?! I feel the same way as you Suzanne...in shock that it's been one year already. We were so excited when we heard about Adrie being born and we knew it wouldn't be long until we'd welcome our little one. The year has flown by with lots of precious days, but also in a blur, eh? :) I LOVE these pictures - they are darling!!
Post a Comment