Sunday, March 8, 2015

4 Months

There's no stopping her.
She is growing right out of everything!
Clothes, naps, her cradle, infancy, etc...
Oh, my sweet baby. I wish we could treasure every moment with you.
But, your other siblings require a lot of attention too, and there just doesn't seem like there is enough to go around.
I will do my best to hold onto the moments that we have.
You are the happiest baby. Always ready with a smile and I can't get enough of it!
You are rolling around now.  3 mobile children.
It's certain, nothing is safe now!
 
 
 

 Thank you for filling our lives with so much joy!
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so in love!! Too cute! love, Auntie Kara

Pamella said...

Oh my precious little one. She is growing up so fast and looks so happy. Give her big hugs from us!

Jed said...

I am lonely, missing these days. Love her

Jed said...

Oops I am on Jeds computer and the " I am lonely, missing these days. Love Her" was from Grandma Elizabeth