Oh, the days of summer seem to be slipping by WAY to fast! I am not ready for it to be over. So, for the next few weeks, I will be doing everything I can to soak up the little bit of summer that is left. The kids have been spending every day outside and its starting to show by all of their little tan lines.
~~~~~~~~~
The wheat is starting to turn...Harvest is right around the corner!
Standing back watching daddy work.
Kalia LOVES playing basketball. So, When we asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she responded with, "a shorter BB hoop and a smaller ball."
Request granted, little one. Just wait and see.
Kinley loves his dump truck so much, and insisted on taking it on our walk. Guess who ended up carrying it back. Not him.
Helping grandma blow up the little slide.
Our kind of pool party!
(When the pool in town is not open!)
This little guy LOVES his trucks, tractors, and cars. And Kalia has had so much fun getting to know her second cousins. Mostly because they have iPads, and she thinks they are so cool!
Playing at the pool on the last day they were open.
Seriously, summer is/was way too short!
I love looking out and seeing the cows on the hills.
I may have enjoyed a cup of coffee on the patio this one morning.
It was just to nice to pass up some time outside!
We hope you are all enjoying your last few weeks of summer.
We certainly are doing our best to make the most of it!
Up next....our trip back to Seattle.


2 comments:
Just had the urge to look at your blog today! Yes! Even tho I was there most of these times I still love the pictures.
Wow, where did you find time to do this? So glad you did though, we just love getting to peek into your everyday life. We can tell the kids are really enjoying being able to go outside. Love you all!
Post a Comment