Thursday, April 3, 2014

March...

 Did it really even happen?
I can't really even remember! So much happened in March that my brain has forgotten a lot of what went on.  We had a lot of company, a lot of indoor days due to record rain fall, and well....just a lot of life going on. I took very few pictures but, this is the little that I have.
******
Kinley was patiently watching Kalia play the Kindle...too cute.
 My friend Nicole stayed with us before catching a flight to Hawaii, and Kalia wanted baby Vanessa to watch her play her Kindle.  She thinks Vanessa is pretty sweet!
 Building a Duplo tree house with daddy
 Grandpa Curtis built this tower for the kids to knock down.  I was able to stall them long enough to get a picture.  But, it was oh so tempting!
 We took the kids to the Aquarium with G&G Kleppen while they were visiting.  Kalia still talks about it.  So, it was a real hit for her!
 Jelly fish
 Kinley is checking out the fish with Auntie Kara and Grandpa
 Looking at the sturgeon
 Watching the sea lions with Kara and Adam
Kalia was almost more interested in the map of the aquarium than she was of all the animals.
 This is where we go next mom!
I don't have pictures of all of our company that stayed with us.  But, we sure enjoyed having time with everyone...and Kalia will forever talk about the aquarium!

1 comment:

Jed said...

Kalia and that map. Yup, definitely her father's daughter!