Monday, September 23, 2013

Summer's closing.

As summer came to a close here in Western Washington we made the best of it and played for hours outside! I'm sure we'll have a few more warm days, but it's been staying pretty cool here.  So, we're glad we had fun on our last couple of warm days!
~~~
Playing with chalk,
eating corn on the cob,
 and the little man discovered the joys of playing with a hose!




 Another afternoon they came in from outside drenched in water, mud, and grass clippings.  I stripped them both down and they ate dinner naked....followed by a bath.  Kinley is pretty excited to be eating with no clothes on! :)
 We're sad to see the summer go.  We certainly enjoyed every bit of sunshine.  But, I guess we better prepare ourselves for cloudy rainy days, because....that's what's coming!
Good-bye summer, Hello Autumn!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Fun pictures again , love it that Kinley is un-fazed by anything including cold hose water!