Ahh...Another wedding.
Shane's sister was married to a sweet young man from Canada in the middle of August.
We have been busy traveling since the wedding, hence the reason I am just now getting these posted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rehearsal evening was beautiful and eventful.
These two enjoyed each others company and became sweet friends.
Shane's brilliant idea on how to get Kinley down the isle (as he was to be the ring bearer). Tie a toy car to a fishing line and reel him down the isle. Haha! It worked!
Another lure. Marshmellows! Kids will do anything for them!
Everyone in their places
Best buds.
My favorite picture EVER!!! Hugs all around!
These kids love their daddy!!
Next... the wedding day.


2 comments:
Ah Suzanne, thanks for the pictures, love the hugging one (but you should have been in there too). I just dont take pictures anymore I guess so have none of those days, so thankful that you do.
Such sweet pictures! I can't believe Shane actually got Kinley to follow the toy up the isle, hilarious! Love the hugs for Daddy, I think this Daddy loves his kids too.
Post a Comment