My little man turns
ONE YEAR OLD
today!!!
*sniff, sniff*
I remember very vividly sitting in the living room chatting with Auntie Kara when I felt my first contraction. I had been to the doctor that morning for my 39 week check up and was 4 cm dialated. On my way home from the doctor, i stopped and got a pedicure. Why? Why not?!! Baby might as well have nice looking feet to look at, since it is about the first thing it sees when it comes out! :) And because it seemed like a good time to use a gift card I had received at a baby shower when KALIA WAS BORN!!! Yes, it took me 21 months to use it!
After arriving home we just waited. With beautiful feet!
Delivery was a breeze.
8 lbs 2 oz. and 19 3/4"
And has been the happiest easiest baby!
Today at his exact one year check up he was 22 lbs. and 31.5"
My smiley, happy, baby, how did you grow up so fast?


2 comments:
These pictures are adorable! I can't wait to see you all again and see Kinley walk! :) Love, Auntie Kara
Aw, happy birthday Kinley!! He looks so intent. :)
Post a Comment