Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Birthdays

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY*
(yesterday)
To my sweet husband!!!
 Kalia is trying to help daddy blow out his candles.
 And.......
 to the littlest man in the house!
Six months old and pretty handsome!
At least I think so!
Yes, this is a belated birthday wish.  But, the picture was taken on the day he turned 6 months.  It just took me a while to post it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you all again! Kinley is so handsome - I'm in love! Auntie Kara

Elizabeth said...

I just now saw this----what a perfect picture of Kinley!!! Where did you get that taken Suzanne? And you know what I am going to say----I want this in a hard copy so I can display it. Good birthday picture of all!

Pamella said...

Oh Happy Happy Day for the 30 year young'n. Love the pictures too. Looks like you are using Gma Minnie's Angel Food cake pan. You've mastered home made Angel Food cake making! I also hope we will be getting our own copies of K's 6mo. picture!

Elizabeth said...

Oops ,"four" posts...