Sunday, November 11, 2012

From Home

We are back in our own house again. And hopefully for a little longer than a few weeks.
Talk about a crazy summer and fall.  Of Kinley's 5 and a half months of life, he has spent less than 8 weeks in his own home.  But, we have enjoyed spending time with family and just being out in the country.  I realized as I was loading pictures that I have very few of Kinley.  He was there, but he popped out his bottom two teeth and so he wasn't very happy when it came to taking pictures.
~~~
I love his big blue eyes in this picture and how relaxed he looks with his arms propped up on moms legs.
Kalia on the go cart.
 She followed mom and dads dog everywhere. 
This day we explored the fields...
 The wheel lines...
and attempted the limbo, but not coordinated enough! :)
 Oh, the life!  To lay on the kitchen floor, in the sun, playing a game!  
(and clapping for yourself because you won!)
My grandma had a bunch of us girls and our kids over for lunch. And turns out we got a picture of all the great grand kids (minus Korbin and added the two Wilson girls) with Great Grandpa who snuck in the house but didn't escape!
We also found out its not easy to get 8 kids under the age of 3 to sit still, and or not cry, for a picture!!!
Sweet picture with Great Grandpa!
Enjoying a lovely meal. 
THANKS GRANDMA!!!
 Well, I guess there are still ways to play with a deflated beach ball! :)
 We had a wonderful Halloween afternoon with Auntie Malia, Kamea, and Kenzi.
We didn't do much to celebrate, just played and decorated cookies.

Kenzi on the slide
 And........Kamea!!!
 Mixing up a batch of sugar cookies to decorate.
 Not much decorating, but a lot of frosting was licked up!
 These two had so much fun playing with stick horses!
 And laying under COZY BLANKETS!

 *SCENES FROM AROUND HOME*
As you all know, I love sunsets.  And I love taking pictures of them.  So, Kalia and I wandered around the farm many evenings in search of a fun sunset picture.



 T'was a fun time at home.  Thanks to everyone for making our stay so enjoyable!

1 comment:

Pamella said...

Yay for a new post!!! We LOVED having you here and spending time together. We have very cold weather now and a few inches of snow! :( Our beautiful Fall has ended. Love BopBop and Gma