Thursday, September 27, 2012

4 months!

 My sweet little man is now 4 months old!
Our summer was so busy that I feel like I missed out on a lot of his little baby days.  But, now that we are home and settling back in, I have been spending a little more time with him.  He is a VERY happy baby!  He takes kisses and all kinds of harassment from his sister, with a smile!  
Life is good!

We also found out at his check up that he is a very large baby! He's in the 90th percentile for height and weight.  He is 26 1/2 " and weighs 17.8 lbs!!!  What can I say...we grow'm big!!!

2 comments:

Pamella said...

What darling pictures! He seems to be so happy, must be all the kisses from sister! Hugs!!!

Elizabeth said...

OK not fair ,hear you are taking these two back to Idaho! Actually I am a bit jealous but so glad that is working out for you :)Love this laughing picture of Kinley.