My babies and I have been enjoying our time here in Idaho at my parents house. We miss daddy, but will be happy to see him this weekend!
Kalia can say Grandma just fine, but she says "bop bop" for grandpa. I ask her about her grandpas all the time just so I can hear her say it!
~~~~
These are just a few pictures from the week.
At grandmas and Bop Bops, we get spoiled with ice cream bars! This is what she looked like when she got done eating her ice cream! Must have been yummy!
Helping me carry in the zucchini from the garden. Her favorite thing to do. Every time we go outside, we have to go check the garden!
She enjoyed sharing cheese with Weston and Kinley.
Talking to Daddy on the phone. She kept looking out the window like she could see him.
...and then looking at the phone.
Then back to talking.
Mom and Kinley
Eating pizza in Grandmas office. Mmmm...what a treat.
Our days here are flying by. So we're trying to soak it all in while we can!


1 comment:
Love the pictures,especially the zucchini one. Man I miss those smiles.
Post a Comment