I couldn't let the weekend go by without having Kalia hunt around for Easter eggs and experience a sugar high! The weather was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS on Saturday, so we tossed some eggs out into the grass and had Kalia collect them. Ending with a big egg full of candy. SHE LOVED IT!
Giving daddy a pound for her good work!
Then Sunday we had another one. Except this time we filled the eggs with one M&M and one egg with a marshmallow Peep. She caught on to the candy inside and opened all her eggs, eating all the candy, and thoroughly loving it!
Giving Daddy a kiss.
"oooo... look at this one!"
Eating the Peep.
Walking with daddy.
As parents, we learned a lesson. Never let your child eat candy before lunch and before their nap! She was so wound up, that she only had about a 20 minute nap before we had to wake her up to go to Gospel meeting! Oops!
As parents, we learned a lesson. Never let your child eat candy before lunch and before their nap! She was so wound up, that she only had about a 20 minute nap before we had to wake her up to go to Gospel meeting! Oops!
Just some pictures of the Star Magnolia blooming in our yard.
I showed Kalia how the blossoms smelled so good. So, when I set her down, she found one at her level, pulled it over to her with both hands, and smashed it into her nose! She would stand there all day smelling the flowers!
We had a very enjoyable weekend with the beautiful weather, successful attempts at continuing to clean up our yard, and a sweet little being to show us the simple joys of the holidays.


2 comments:
Ahhhh sweet pictures,Kalia's hair is so cute, dress so perfect and I cant believe how green the yard is already! Thanks for sharing , AND YES Shane I love the beard!!!!
Love these pictures, it's spring there! Our grass is still mostly brown. I also love the little pony tail, it makes K look so grown up. Thanks for letting us share your days by posting pictures for us to see. Love you all, Mom
Post a Comment