Well...August has come and gone and we don't know where it went!! I'm pretty sure it was the shortest month of this whole summer! With a trip to Hawaii, company, a last minute trip home, and a birthday party, time flew by and we barely had time to breath! I have so many pictures to share I hardly know where to start.
~
Kalia and I rode home with Malia after she had stayed with us for a week. And we enjoyed every minute of our last minute, unplanned trip home to Idaho! Kalia is just old enough to enjoy all the sights and sounds of the farm (or at least be totally in awe of everything around her) and it was so much fun showing her around!
First of all...
A GORGEOUS sunrise.
Seeing this every morning just made my week so much more special!
Walking on the ditch road with good a friend and her energetic dog!
~
Kalia and I rode home with Malia after she had stayed with us for a week. And we enjoyed every minute of our last minute, unplanned trip home to Idaho! Kalia is just old enough to enjoy all the sights and sounds of the farm (or at least be totally in awe of everything around her) and it was so much fun showing her around!
First of all...
A GORGEOUS sunrise.
Seeing this every morning just made my week so much more special!
We went out to the potato field to dig some potatoes and Kalia just sat there and enjoyed the scenery! (These were taken on actual her birthday. Notice the cupcake with ONE candle on her shirt!!)
This is a picture with Russian Sage in the foreground.
Stay tuned for more summer and birthday pictures!



2 comments:
We really enjoyed remembering when you were here as we went through your pictures tonight. I love the one where Kalia is standing at the fence looking out into the pasture.
So glad you got to go home for a bit, as my plaque says "a day in the country is worth a month in town" Fun , fun pictures!I am with the other grandma my favorite is our cowgirl at the fence :)
Post a Comment