Monday, July 18, 2011

10 MONTHS!!

I know! It is the middle of the month and I am just getting around to taking Kalia's 10 month pictures. 9 months slipped passed without any pictures good enough to post. So, we are glad these ones turned out ok. She is getting so active, that it's getting harder to get good pictures!

She isn't crawling yet, but is trying VERY hard. Yesterday she sat up from a laying down position. New things are happening every day! During Parma Convention she decided that would be the prime time to start cutting teeth! She had a 102* fever for several days and just wasn't happy. And soon after that 3 teeth started popping through. All within a 2 week period! Aside from all the toothaches and sleepless nights, she is so much fun and we are enjoying every waking moment with this little doll!
~

CAUTION:
Some are quit funny and some are quit serious!Also, the adorable little rocking chair was given to me from my dear grandpa and grandma Grant when I was just a wee little one. I brought it from home a couple weeks ago. I'm sure Kalia will spend many hours in this chair just like I did.

2 comments:

Pamella said...

Kalia must be getting used to having her picture taken. She is sitting up so big in your rocking chair, how sweet.

M. Miller said...

I agree she looks so old and mature sitting in that chair, how cute!