Monday, May 16, 2011

Eight Months

It is so amazing to me how fast they grow. I know I say this every time I post her next month pictures but, it's true, IT'S BAFFLING!!! Sometimes I wish she would stay little so I could hold her and hug her all day long. Sadly, these days are passing. Yes, she is a mommas and a daddy's girl but, she is also enjoying her new found mobility! Yes, she has officially rolled ALL OVER the living room!!!! This step seems to have taken a while to achieve but, as she has showed us with everything, she will accomplish new feats on her OWN time. She has been sitting up for several months now, but rolling over just wasn't as fun! :)
~
So... here are a few of her many faces.



I can't help but love her!

2 comments:

Pamella said...

Oh so precious! Again, thank you so much for posting more pictures of our little Kalia.

Elizabeth said...

Ah just perfect!!! Can you email the first two to me so I can print them out? Have found if I take them off the blog to print they are choppy.