Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So Sweet!

I took a few more pictures of Kalia this week. Mostly because I am in love with this little denim jumper Grandma Elizabeth got for her. I love how it makes her eyes look so blue!
She's a computer junkie already! She loves to stand next to the ottoman and watch whatever is moving about on the screen!
Awww.... all cuddled up and taking a nap with dad!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I know I've seen them, but I'm wondering what kind of pacis those are with the hole in them? Mr. Jasper likes his thumb, and if he could put his thumb in that paci, it would make him super happy...

Elizabeth said...

Ahhh so sweet!!

AmyB said...

Daddy/daughter dozing photos are the sweetest ever...we have a few of those! Sweet pics you posted!

Pamella said...

Love your pics here Suz, I already put mine in a frame. The one of Kalia and Shane napping is precious too. Was so nice to see all of you over the weekend. Thanks for putting us up.