Shane and I spent lots of time driving over this pass. You see... our house wasn't actually in Jackson. It was it a little town called Victor, ID which is just on the other side of the mountains. But... Shane's family also made the trip to Jackson so they could spend some time with us since we weren't able to travel over Thanksgiving. So... with their rented condo at the base of the Jackson ski hill, we ventured over the mountains several times!
Beautiful view!
She was the star of the show!!

Auntie Kara was SO excited to see her niece!!
More beautiful mountains!!
Shane is all decked out and ready to hit the slopes!
THESE SLOPES!! Some 4,000 vertical feet of powder!
Kara and I in Jackson
All bundled up!!!
New Years Eve and a game of Settlers!!
Kara and I in Jackson

4 comments:
Suzanne, such fun pictures and such a fun time. I am just perturbed as almost all my Jackson pics were blurry, this camera and I just havent figured each other out. I want the smiling pic and the one of Trent 'not being cool'.Thanks for luv Mom
Hi Suzanne,
Loved the pics of the Holidays for you and the sweet little one. Also of Julie and kids:)
Gma Elizabeth got the first smile on, well, it's not "film" anymore. Finally a smile from Kalia to post. Darling picture Elizabeth.
Suzannne, I showed these pictures to Mary (at work,the one who gave you the lullaby seahorse) anyway she thought that picture of Shane dressed to board was a professional picture!!
Post a Comment