Monday, January 24, 2011

Smiles

Dear Kalia,
Your cheeks are so chubby and cute, I just love giving them kisses. But what makes my heart flutter with love is your smile!
Because of your SMILE, you make each day more BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you sweetie! Momma LOVES you!
(finally a smile caught by my camera!)
Just learning how to hold up a book! Man I'm getting so big!

We've had some busy weeks lately, hence the lack of posts and pictures! I haven't taken any pictures for a couple weeks now. Hopefully we can be better at that in the coming days! We sure don't want to miss anything! :)

3 comments:

KatieB said...

Sweet! What a little cutie.

Pamella said...

Love that little smile! I can sure see she is losing her hair. Hmmmm, wonder if it will be blonde when it comes back in?

{k} said...

looks like you're having a wonderful time with your daughter. :)